Some concepts are simply not appropriate to our game and our community.
- The Happy Slave. There is no such thing as a happy slave and we will not approve a concept that feeds a racist myth that such a person exists.
- The Sex Slave. Sex that is forced by a master is still rape and therefore not condoned in Dystopia Rising. No character with a slave can traffick in sex work.
- Confederate Flag. Our fictional world is full of strainism, but symbols of racism from the real world are not welcome.
- War Bonnets. These items are tied to real-world spiritual and religious beliefs and are inappropriate for costuming. The use of eagle feathers is also discouraged for their spiritual significance.
- Self-harm and Suicide. Unless mechanically required, we discourage our players from bringing these elements into game. Many of our friends struggle with these issues in real-life and shouldn't have to face them in-game as well.
Finally, on an only slightly related note...while within the game a character may become pregnant, those pregnancy bumps and child-like dolls will never be approved to be used within the game space. Please feel free to put them in your backstory or have things occur "off screen". There is a plot reason for this, we welcome you to find out why.